WELCOME!

Hiya dolls and dudes!!! My name is Ashley and I am indeed a mother to 2 lil' monsters (no.. they aren't Lady Gaga fans.... at least not yet)! I live in Texas with a very patient husband, kids, and dogs!

Friday, July 8, 2011

I need a "Bruise Journal"

I think I have to be one of the most clumsy people on the planet. Not a week goes by without me cutting, scraping, burning, slicing, or slamming something on my body!!!!! Out of all the band-aids and pain there are two specific times that stand out.....The first was when I was a couple of months pregnant with Nickolas. I had slammed my thumb in the car door....AND IT WAS FREAKING LOCKED! My sweet sweet dad had to come pick me up from the house and take me to the ER. He drives a standard truck (that you can get some nasty whiplash if you are not careful!!) and tends to take the longest route to the hospital (Thank god I wasn't in labor!)!!!
The second has to do with just plain stupidity on my part... I know... you are shocked! I had been boiling some pasta on the stove and went to dump the water lost control of the pot and splashed boiling water up on my stomach! However... I do have a B-E-A-UTIFUL scar on my belly now.

.........So moral to the story I could fill pages and pages with just plain stupidity.

Pictures of the monsters were taken in June on vacation! Nicko was KING of the pool... and Charli... well.... she has already figured out that girls go to the pool to hang out in their little swim suits to watch the boys horse around!

Carpe Diem XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment