WELCOME!

Hiya dolls and dudes!!! My name is Ashley and I am indeed a mother to 2 lil' monsters (no.. they aren't Lady Gaga fans.... at least not yet)! I live in Texas with a very patient husband, kids, and dogs!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Cookie Day!!!!

Q: What's better than cookie day at Gigi's?!
A:NOTHING!!!!!!
Here is Charli ready for allof the fun

(Nicko was checking out the peanut butter cookies)

All the cookies were baked!!

The table was set... we had every kind of sprinkel, icing, and even CANDY!!!


....and they're off!!!!!
I had all of these great dreams of flying sprinkles... sugar highs... possibly a side smile towards me for letting them all make such a huge mess......


Well.... non of the above happend!! This held their attention for about 15 mintes.... each decorated about 1-2 cookies....


However they did eat tons of sprinkles!!!


Even us moms had to get in on the action!!!!

Hey! Someone had to decorate all those cookies I 'oh-so' carefully baked!!!

No one tell Uncle Matt... JADE had a blast!!! She had chocolate icing! Girl after my own heart!


If this isn't the most onry face ever... I don't know what is! He LOVE my homemade ginger bread cookies!
This was the first ever cookie day at my house.... We plan to keep the tradition going! Next year we will be adding 3 more to the table...Josh, Charli, and Brinley!! Making memories and traditions is one of the best parts about being a Mom and an aunt! Thank you little fellas for making us laugh and giving us an excuse to play with icing and sprinkles!
Tons of sprinkles: can't remember!
12 Pac of 'da-pepper': $4
4 tubs of icing: $6
Disposable table cloth: $3
The sight of 3 little boys having a blast with each other and the laughter that filled my home that morning: PRICELESS!!
Until next time... CARPE DIEM
XO-Ash








3 comments:

  1. Ashley, you are such a fun aunt! I'm sure those sweet kiddos will enjoy this every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove cookie day!! (And so did Taylor....he tried every cookie you sent home with us ;) haha) Next year, I am going to wear one of those cute, frilly, Christmas aprons so I look more legit! hehe

    ReplyDelete