WELCOME!

Hiya dolls and dudes!!! My name is Ashley and I am indeed a mother to 2 lil' monsters (no.. they aren't Lady Gaga fans.... at least not yet)! I live in Texas with a very patient husband, kids, and dogs!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Night Night!!

This is Nickolas. His favorite thing to do is roll around in his 'jammies' , lay in bed ,and watch Movies!!

While Jeffrey and I have strict rules about them not sleeping with us... they are drawn to our bed!! I couldn't help but think it has to do with the fact we have night stands!!!


This is what he had been using for his 'night' stand... we have to use the nebulizer more often then not... so we ususally just leave it out!

It was a chair from this table and chairs 'set'... notice the other chair is missing?! It is currently in the kicthen being used to reach things he isn't supposto reach!



We had this little beauty in the garage! I decided to clean it up and stick it next to his bed! When we re-do his room in January it will get a fresh coat of paint!

I put it next to his bed with a lamp, alarm clock, and of course no night stand is complete without a picture of the ones you love.... aka:mom and dad!

Here is the finished product!!! Not to bad for about 15 minutes all together!


Couldn't keep him out of his bed ALL day!!! I would say it is a HIT! Although, I do feel a little sorry for the lamp... it has gotten more action in the last 24 hours then in its whole life span so far! Who would have known that one itty bitty old night stand would make a little boy sooo happy!!!
Carpe Diem!
xo-Ash







2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! You are one creative Momma, Ash!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! Who would have known that a "night~stand" could make a little boy so happy????

    ReplyDelete