WELCOME!

Hiya dolls and dudes!!! My name is Ashley and I am indeed a mother to 2 lil' monsters (no.. they aren't Lady Gaga fans.... at least not yet)! I live in Texas with a very patient husband, kids, and dogs!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To be or not to be....

Productive that is.... see after my last blog entry(yes I know I only had 2!!) the nasty string of stomach bug that was lurking around Lubbock hit our house hold... and it all went down hill from there!!! Alot has happend since my last posting!! We had Halloween (pics in this blog), Finding out we are going to have a new NEICE in the family Ms. Brinley!!!, and Cookie day at gigi's(blog to follow on that...)!!! This is the big 1 year old JADE!!! She had a costume party...

...hence this picture!! No we don't normally dress this goofy... well at least the kids and I don't!!

Ah! Cousin Connor!!! He and Nicko visted my mother in law at her work for a 'carnival'!! They had their futures read by some cheesy lady with a fish bowl turned up side down to look like a 'glass ball'!!


...and there is TB!!! Sweet TB... NEVER a dull moment with him!!! He was Ironman and Nicko was Woody! In this picture they are currently waiting patiently (and when I say patiently.. I mean extremely impatiently) in line for the jumper at the church trunk or treat parking lot carnival!!




AWWW... my little papillion! She didn't much care for the whole costume thing! Maybe next year I can talk her into Cindy Lauper!!



Here is just a few pics of the kiddos in the last few months!! Nicko was helping me clean the windows!! In his words "I good helpers mama"!!




Charlis' Baptism morning!! Don't they look excited?!
...and here they are 'helping' me get ready in the bathroom!!
Until next time... Hopefully tomorrow... but no promises...
CARPE DIEM!!
xo-A















No comments:

Post a Comment